Monday, November 18, 2013

noodles n sweatpantz

sweatpants zara // baseball cap mama // shirt brandy melville // shoes converse all-star // leather jacket xxi // lips media by mac

DEFINITELY CHANNELING . . . my inner korean pop star with this outfit. I've had a penchant for sweatpants these past few days and recently found these at Zara. Like any (good) pair of sweatpants, they are superbly comfy and made for a great thermal choice when making the 1.5 mile trek to the bus station in the cold. My friend and I made a quick, spontaneous trip to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art- I didn't plan on documenting this outfit so please excuse the flash quality on these photos. My mom also had a box full of these wholesale basic baseball caps so I copped a few in black, white, and navy. Thanks, ma.

11 comments:

  1. I missed your blog posts so much! Love the outfit by the way, you pull off those sweatpants so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the relaxed look.
    (btw i enjoy your blog more than your youtube vids) keep it up! ♥

    http://stylevelib.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally rocking the sweat pants! Love it.

    Verve Hues

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still killing it in sweatpants, you are the best haha

    - Vicky

    x milkblackteablog.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just recently stumbled across your YouTube channel, which brought me here! Love the outfit and love your YouTube channel :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I'm totally in love with your blog! Love it!!
    merlucci.blogspot.com - Mariana b.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are the best. And you're writing one, so you're the best.

:-)
Amy

Coming from...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...